For the schedule detailing when the various lodging options are available, click here.
- Your car – free. See Camp Layout Map for where to park.
- Your tent – free. See Camp Layout Map for where to park.
- Your small RV/trailer – free (no hookups, no electricity) Must reserve during the UltraSignup registration checkout. See Camp Layout Map for where to park. See Camp Rules for parking requirements. Those staying in an RV are permitted to have a small, QUIET invertor type generator right next to their RV. Since the RV parking is next to the lake, the noise will travel. So PLEASE, be considerate of everyone else.
- A bed in one of the camp hostel style cabins – $15 / night / person. Bunk space may be prepurchase online during registration or click this link. Location will be assigned at Check-in. generally speaking, cabins are co-ed. Each cabin has electricity, air conditioning/heat, two bathrooms/showers, and approximately 10 bunk beds. We will try to limit the number of people per cabin so you should have a bottom bunk for sleeping and a top bunk for clean gear storage. You will need to bring your own linens, pillow, towels, toiletries, etc. Cabins vary, but these photos should give you a general idea.
- A hotel room in Rockwood, TN or Crossville, TN - do a search
- Campers may use the restrooms in the lodge. Please do not use any of the other kitchen/lodge facilities or supplies.