In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=99648.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
It’s almost race day! Let’s cover a few final details in this last prerace email:
1. If you are sick: Leading up to the race, if you are exhibiting ANY systems of any communicable disease (like COVID) or might be contagious, out of courtesy and respect for all the rest of our Zoner family and for your own health and safety, PLEASE STAY HOME AND GET WELL!! We’ll definitely miss you, but will really appreciate you doing the right thing for everyone.
2. We still need volunteers! PLEASE ask your family/friends to come support you and all the other runners. Also, if you can help before and/or after your race, please consider also grabbing a volunteer spot or two. All volunteers will receive credits towards any of our future Life Wide Open events and online store merch. Credits can also be gifted. Click here for the link to all the volunteer details.
3. Our race management team will be site starting Tuesday AM until Sunday evening after the event. So if you reach out during this time, replies may be significantly delayed. Please refer to the website for all race/schedule info and maps. If you still have questions, we’ll be happy to answer them onsite after you arrive.
4. Remember to pack some FUN for the Costume Party Saturday from 11 am to noon (weather permitting). Runners can wear as little as as much costume/accessories as you’d like during that one hour time slot out on the course. Photographers will be on hand to capture your great looks. Photos will be posted later for an online contest. Winners will score discounts off any Life Wide Open event or online store merch. So…break out your best (spookiest?) outfit and get ready to strut your stuff!
5. Weather predictions: Who knows? One day the predictions are for sun and nice temps the entire time. The next day it’s changed to rain some days, then it changes yet again the next day. One things for sure. There will be 100% chance of weather! So come prepared.
6. Wondering where you should park? Here’s the map link. Please pay special attention to the designated parking areas and parking requirements. Also, if the ground is soft at all, be particularly careful to avoid causing any damage to the host camp grounds.
7. If you want the timer to be able to count your laps as accurately as possible, you MUST wear the bib visibly facing forward below chest level at all times during your event. If it is worn otherwise, the system may not be able to read it and your laps may not get recorded.
8. Please give Stacy Bolyard a big hug and thank you for being our Assistant Race Director. Also each of the Aid Station captains and volunteers for all their help and support. We REALLY appreciate each of them giving up their time and sleep and for all they do to help make this event possible for each of you. It takes a village!
9. We have three outstanding photographers (Ethan Turner, Chris Gerard, and Nick Morgan) who will be onsite at various times during most of the event. Their hi-res photos will be available to you for free approximately 2+ weeks after the event. We'll publish the link then.
10. Here’s the website link for the runner emails that have been sent out so far. Click here. They each have important info, so make sure you’ve reviewed them.
OK, that should cover everything for now. Enjoy the final days of your taper. We can’t wait to see you all at the Zoner Party in just a few days! Safe travels!
Will Jorgensen and the Zoner Team
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.